Sunday, October 30, 2011

Cleaning

When I started cleaning this morning, I made a list. It started out with big categories. "Kids Bathroom" for example, but then once I got started and it started taking forever, I decided this list seriously undermines the work put into cleaning bathrooms. So, rather than say I've cleaned all three bathrooms, I will now say I cleaned:

2 tub/showers
1 standing shower with pain in the ass clear glass door
1 garden tub - twice thanks to my furry assistant who decided to try to lick it clean by standing in it with muddy feet
4 sinks and all the junk people set on those
3 mirrors
3 toilets - seriously would like to know how the kids got theirs to look like that, but am scared to ask
3 rooms of baseboards
1 bead board wall
1 window
3 clocks
7 floor mats
and...
3 floors

See, sounds exhausting, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment